Cadent Gas - EV Survey Prerequisites
If you are prepared the survey is a quick and painless process but it is an essential one.
The survey has been designed to ensure we have all the information needed to provide you with an accurate quotation and complete the installation process.
What you will need to complete the survey.
1. A photo of your consumer unit/primary distribution board (sometimes known as a fuse box). Please ensure the photo is clear, and the box is open with all the contents visible, see the example below:
2. A photo indicating the preferred charge point location on your property, see the example below:
3. A Photo of your electricity meter box with the door open and close enough so the full contents are visible, see the example below:
4. A photo of the main cut-out fuse, ensure the picture is close enough to read all fuse rating information (the main cut-out fuse is usually located directly below your electricity meter), see the example below:
5. Please upload a photo/screenshot or type below your MPAN number (sometimes known as your meter point reference number). Your MPAN number can be found on your electricity bill, see the example below:
6. A photo of any additional/secondary consumer unit (fuse box), such as in a garage, Please ensure the photo is clear, and the box is open with all the contents visible, see the example below:
Once you have this information you are ready to go. You can leave the survey and come back to it at any point.