Future Charging Solutions Will Continue With Installations Throughout This Latest Lockdown
We are living in unprecedented times, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a huge challenge to aspects of our day-to-day lives.
The welfare of our engineers and customers is a number one priority.
We are, however, pleased to be able to inform you that the latest government guidelines indicate that we can continue with installations providing we first undertake a risk assessment.
To assist with this process and to enable us to effectively understand the work required for your installation we kindly ask that you first complete our charge point pre-fitting survey.
As previously mentioned your safety and the safety of our workforce is of utmost importance. Therefore…
- When accessing consumer units inside of a property we ask that the area is completely clear before we commence our work.
- We will not undertake installations that require cables to go through multiple rooms.
- Please don’t offer refreshments, our engineers will have their own drinks and snacks with them.
- Our engineers will carry and use hand sanitiser regularly.
- Our engineers will wear face coverings in any indoor space.
- We take all reasonable steps to maintain a 2M distance from others.
- If anyone at the installation site is self-isolating or has a confirmed case of coronavirus then please make us aware as early as possible so that we can reschedule the appointment for a later date.
- For OLEV grants we use docusign electronic signature approvals for digitally signing all of the contractual documentation
Any questions then please feel free to get in touch and we will be more than happy to assist.